Friday, December 7, 2012

Product Review: NatureBox!

I heard about this marvelous variety box through EarnedIt, an application linked with my fitbit.

Nature Box sends you 4-6 snacks every month that are free of artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, high fructose corn syrup, and trans fats.  If you've ever been to any of my Wellness classes, you know this is right up my alley!  Many of the snacks are even gluten-free!  I love that it ships automatically... with my busy lifestyle and seminar traveling, it's great to have a few healthy, grab-and-go snacks that simply arrive at my home... I don't even have to think about it!  These are perfect for the plane or when I'm on my way to the gym.

In addition, they donate a meal to feed hungry children for every box sold... I love a company with a conscience.

So far (I've been signed up for the service for about 6 months), I have gotten delicious snacks: blueberry bites, umami nut mix, tamari almonds, lemon pepper pistachios, chocolate spiked trail mix, and more!  Every box also comes with an info card which includes a list of what you've received, healthy eating tips, and a recipe or two. On top of that, their customer service is incredibly friendly and helpful!

My complaints (though minor) are that occasionally, the snacks are made with soy, a high allergen and controversial food, and I can't purchase the a la carte items I've tried and loved (those lemon pepper pistachios were delicious!!). There are rumors that they are enabling customization for the boxes through their website, but I have yet to figure out how to do this. (I will update this post once I hear back from customer service.)

Over all, though, I think this is an excellent product for the busy person who always wants to keep a few healthy snacks on hand or is looking to change things up a bit. They also have an office snack box for larger crowds.

Click here for a discount to try a box of your own!

My most recent Nature Box

2 comments:

Molly @ NatureBox said...

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for your kind words and review of NatureBox!

Our new site (where you can choose your snacks) is coming in just a few weeks; as a member you'll be one of the first to know via email! We're very excited and hope that you are too!

We are so glad to hear that you have been enjoying your NatureBox experience and we really appreciate your feedback regarding your preference for soy-free snacks. This helps us to better curate future Discovery Boxes.

And, if you love our pistachios, well then just keep your eye out for your December NatureBox.... :)

Be well,
Molly @ NatureBox

Dr. Redmond said...

What did I say about incredibly fast, friendly customer service? ;)