Monday, July 16, 2012

Positivity Playlist: CONTEST!!

I'm on the search for new music to add to my Positivity Playlist!  Leave your suggestion in the comments below and if I use it, you will be entered to win an iTunes gift card!  You will get a new entry for every usable submission you make. Hooray! 

Guidelines:

No profanity.
Positive or motivational lyrics/message.
Nothing grounded in a SPECIFIC faith.
Something that can be found on YouTube.
Nothing implying that DRUGS or ALCOHOL are needed for contentment/happiness.

Thanks in advance for your help in my quest!  And feel free to share this post with others!  "Follow" to stay tuned and find out the future selections.  Good luck and I'm really looking forward to your suggestions!

3 comments:

me said...

Gogol Bordello: Undestructable
D.R.I. Beneath the wheel
Gaslight Anthem: Boomboxes and Dictionaries.

Colleen said...

Imagine Dragons - On Top of the World

http://youtu.be/rWjdrHCeG8U

Colleen said...

Two more.

Elizaveta - Dreamer
Eli Young Band - The Fight