Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Let's play a game!

As I was doing the dishes this evening, contemplating life, my brain reminded me that everything we experience in this world is a gift, even if the wrapping paper is pretty ugly at times. I started thinking about some of the uglier wrapping jobs in my life and decided play a game I like to call "Silver Linings" in which I think of one of the most unpleasant experiences I have encountered and find the gift. It's really kind of fun!  As I played, I felt myself grow happier and more grateful with every gift I unwrapped.

Have you ever played Silver Linings? If so, let me know about your experience in the comments below! And if you're playing along at home and get stuck, leave it in the comments below and let me help. Or try some Neuro Emotional Technique! (You can also email me privately at DoctorRedmond@gmail.com)

Happy hunting!

No comments: