Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Years of Knee Pain are Over...

Recently, a patient came in with knee pain so severe she could barely walk.  She had injured it about 20 years prior and it had never been "right" since.  She had been to multiple orthopedists, naturopaths, chiropractors, physical therapists, etc, but nothing seemed to help.

I examined it and found a number of things; muscle memories, trigger points, a fibular head subluxation, etc.

So what did I do?  What I always do!  My job!  I fixed what I found, helped the nervous system get balanced, and allowed her body to heal as it was designed.

And whaddaya know...  It doesn't hurt anymore. She can actually go for walks again!  (Not to mention the happy little "side effects" of better energy, less anxiety, and being able to live her life again.)

Just another day saving lives.

I love my job.

No comments: